Experience the terrifying forces in Hawkins, Indiana that turn this small town “upside down” with supernatural elements, strange sightings, and government secrets. Stranger Things pinball machines will immerse players in a search to unravel the extraordinary mysteries and secret government experiments taking place at the Hawkins National Laboratory. The gameplay focuses on unlocking the hidden meanings of supernatural events occurring in and around the town, including the appearance of a girl known as “Eleven” with telekinetic abilities. The ball is wild as Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, and Police Chief Jim Hopper help Eleven close the dimensional gate.
“Stranger Things is one of the most successful shows of all time, connecting with people around the world and across generations. This game features action, mystery, suspense, and humor; Stranger Things is a perfect fit for pinball,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.
- Distinct hand-drawn art by Bob Stevlic
- A custom sculpted, interactive Demogorgon bash toy, guarded by drop targets and a rotating ramp.
- Two hideout ball scoops, a Demodog spinner, three custom ramps, and game rules that will transport players into the Upside Down.
- Season 1 themed full color high definition translite and decal cabinet
- Left telekinesis and Chapter start ramp with ball lock that feeds left flipper
- Right Chapter start ramp that feeds right flipper
- "Burn it Back" fast loop that lights additional game features
- 2 pop bumbers, one sling shot array, 3 wizard modes, 5 Demogorgon Battle modes, 12 Chapter modes, 5 Multiballs
- Riveting film clips & Iconic theme song from the Stranger Things series
- Custom speech by actor David Harbour who plays Police Chief Jim Hopper