Suitable for beginners or professionals, the Kettler TT Champ 3.0 includes Deluxe 4 Players Paddles, Ping Pong Balls and Net Assembly. Protective cover also available as an accessory.
Kettler indoor Table Tennis tables are suitable only for use in rooms where the temperature is constant and the atmosphere dry. Garages and outbuildings, which are not heated, may be unsuitable for an indoor table and if there is any doubt an outdoor table should be recommended.
- Absolutely weatherproof sealed aluminum composite tournament top with proprietary ALU-TEC™ Climate-Control™ underside that controls expansion and contraction due to weather changes
- All four edges of each top half internally supported by square aluminum tubing
- Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
- All outer edges are protected & supported by a 1.5" aluminum apron. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
- International tournament size of 9' x 5'
- Patented SAFETY-Track™ folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding
- Patented Safety-Fold® with Dual Lock Safety™ to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
- True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
- Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface. Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
- 2.5" elliptical steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches
- 6" dual wheel casters with rubberized surface; two of which have an integrated locking system
- Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage. Net can be adjusted for height and tension
- Space saver technology for compact storage and low center of gravity for easy transport
- Folds for compact and safe storage to 26.25" wide x 64.75" high x 72" long
- Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
- Integrated racquet and ball holder